The 6-8 Tour
Pass, shoot and learn with Tony Azevedo and Maggie Steffens.
We are revolutionizing the way camps are run. The 6-8 Challenge allows us to assess your strengths and weaknesses and tailor our clinic to your needs. We will always pass and shoot (because it’s fun!) but every clinic is a unique experience.
We provide a highly qualified and personable staff. If Tony or Maggie aren’t available, we are happy to send another 6-8 trained Olympian or professional to best suit your needs.
- Intro Speech by Tony + team
- 3 hour drill based morning session (with shooting and passing): driving specifics, center drills and broader range of fundamentals
- Lunch: athletes eat with and listen to the Olympian’s stories
- Completion of the 6-8 Challenge
- Scrimmage, 6 on 5 specific game or other interactive games
- Closing speech, pictures and autographs